The fastest payments – cashless
Mighty Sounds Festival is going to be cashless again this year. Leave your wallet at home. All you need to pay at the event is a wristband with a chip! We’ve come up with the fastest payment method by NFCtron. Card payments will only be possible at the entrance (cash desk, parking, camping entrance) and in the merchandise tent – otherwise it will only be possible to pay by taping the chip at the selling points in the festival area.
Top up your credit online, pay by taping it to a point-of-sale device and track your spending easily online! You won’t lose the rest of your credit if you don’t spend it all. You can request a free refund of your balance up to 14 days after the event ends.
For an even better overview, we recommend using the NFCtron mobile app for Android or iOS. After reading the chip using NFC technology, you can see your spending and credit. You can also rate your purchases in the app, receive notifications about individual orders and conveniently return any remaining funds to your bank account after the event.
Why should you top up your credit online?
Free credit top-up:
- You can top up your credit for free online using NFCtron, which may help you avoid possible queue.
- You won’t pay anything extra, and you’ll have everything ready for the event.
- You will receive a wristband with a chip directly at the event after presenting the QR code for the credit top-up.
- Top up the credit in advance HERE.
Credit top-up on the event:
- Top up the credit with cash or a card at the designated top-up point on the event.
- The activation fee for the first top-up is 30 CZK.
- You will receive an information paper with a link and a QR code, which you must keep carefully to check your balance and refund the remaining credit to your bank account.
How do I check my remaining credit balance?
The retailer will show you the balance after each of your orders. You can also find your balance in the NFCtron app simply by tapping the chip on the back of your mobile phone. Another method is by scanning the QR code from the printed information paper, which you’ll receive when you first top up your credit at the event.
I have unspent credit left from the event, how can I get it back?
Refunding your credit balance is free of charge and without limitation to accounts held in CZK and EUR. Just request it with a few clicks via your online receipt from the event venue, via NFCtron Tickets or the NFCtron mobile app. The money is refunded to your bank account within 14 days of the end of the event. We do not refund cash.
Still trying to figure out what to do? The NFCtron video tutorial or support team can help you.
Why can’t I pay by card?
Chip credit can be topped up by card at top-up points. Providing the network infrastructure for card payments is too expensive for retailers at the event. Moreover, we cannot be dependent on the phone signal. Paying by card through a terminal involves internet communication with the bank, and sales would be significantly slowed. With chip payment, we can guarantee that there will be no downtime and that everything will work even without access to the telecommunications network.