WELCOME TO MIGHTY SOUNDS 2020
Mighty Sounds ticket price to remain the same in April / Please, be patient with us and stay tuned
25 March 2020
Dear Friends, Dear Fans, Dear Mighty Family,
We are closely following the new developments and safety measures related to the COVID-19 pandemic. As soon as we have a clearer idea as to what can be expected to happen or not happen in July, we will let you know right away.
For now, we have decided to keep the Mighty Sounds ticket price at its current level until further notice. This means it is not going to increase in April as previously announced.
Please be patient and stay with us until we know more. You are probably aware that the prospects of the current situation are not very optimistic for us, but we promise we’re going to do our best to keep your supply of Mighty Summer Experiences coming in the future.
May the force and health be with you in the difficult days and weeks to come
“One of the most unique music summer festivals in the heart of Europe, Mighty Sounds promises three nights crammed with the very elite of punk, punk rock, rock & roll, ska, reggae, rockabilly, hardcore and related genres. Come celebrate the upcoming sixteenth edition of the festival with us!”
- Early Bird Tickets – 55 € – on sale from 1 August 2019, 9:00 – limited edition of 1000 pcs -SOLD OUT
- 1st Wave of Standard Tickets – 65 € – on sale until 31 December 2019 or until they sell out – 2.000 pcs – SOLD OUT
- 2nd Wave of Standard Tickets – 75 € – on sale
(check the Tickets section for details)
- date: 10-12 July 2020 (3 nights)
- location: Czech Republic, Tábor, Čápův dvůr airport
- more than 120 artists on 5 live stages and 3 DJ stages, alternative theatre performances
- top quality sound equipment for the best music experience
- more than 80% of the line-up is from outside of the Czech Republic
- wide range of accompanying activities – football and netball tournaments, skim board, U-ramp graffiti and a large variety of workshops
- wide choice of parking & camping options
- premium Czech beer Budweiser Budvar for about 1,8 € (0,5 litre)
- delicate and healthy food (including vegetarian and vegan options, no festival junk) that averages on 3-4 €
- the festival is eco-friendly and cares about its waste and the environment
- the festival is socially conscious and supports a number of non-profit organizations
You can find all necessary information in the Info section of the page. We are looking forward to seeing you in Tábor!