WELCOME TO MIGHTY SOUNDS 2021
- Early Bird Tickets 2020 – 55 € – on sale from 1 August 2019, 9:00 – limited edition of 1000 pcs -SOLD OUT
- 1st Wave of Standard Tickets 2020 – 65 € – on sale until 31 December 2019 or until they sell out – 2.000 pcs – SOLD OUT
- 2nd Wave of Standard Tickets 2020 – 75 € – presale ended
- 1st Wave of Standard Tickets 2021 – 75 € – on sale
(check the Tickets section for details)
- date: 9-11 July 2021 (3 nights)
- location: Czech Republic, Tábor, Čápův dvůr airport
- more than 120 artists on 5 live stages and 3 DJ stages, alternative theatre performances
- top quality sound equipment for the best music experience
- more than 80% of the line-up is from outside of the Czech Republic
- wide range of accompanying activities – football and netball tournaments, skim board, U-ramp graffiti and a large variety of workshops
- wide choice of parking & camping options
- premium Czech beer Budweiser Budvar for about 1,8 € (0,5 litre)
- delicate and healthy food (including vegetarian and vegan options, no festival junk) that averages on 3-4 €
- the festival is eco-friendly and cares about its waste and the environment
- the festival is socially conscious and supports a number of non-profit organizations
You can find all necessary information in the Info section of the page. We are looking forward to seeing you in Tábor!
Mighty Sounds Vol. 16 is postponed until 2021
With heavy hearts, we have to announce that due to the emergency measures and regulations that are in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19, there will be no Mighty Sounds festival in 2020.
We have spent the last few weeks on the lookout for the most recent information and developments, trying to find a way to make the event happen this year. However, at this point the reasons why this would not be possible are already too many: including, above all, size limits for group gatherings, travel restrictions, and cancelled or postponed tours of booked artists.
This is going to be the first summer without Mighty Sounds since 2005. For our crew, this is almost inconceivable and it absolutely breaks our hearts (as we imagine it breaks yours). The situation is all the more difficult because the festival’s continuity is essential for its survival.
Your tickets remain valid, so #KeepYourTicket
As a result of the above, the 16th edition of Mighty Sounds has been moved to the summer of 2021. However, all tickets and parking/camping vouchers purchased in this year’s presale will continue to be valid for 2021. We promise we’re going to do our very best to make the triumphant return of Mighty Sounds an unforgettable celebration of everything we love about music festivals. We already have most of this years’ line-up confirmed for 2021.
Please keep your tickets! The festival is a huge, complex organism – a leviathan, which needs to be fed and taken care of all year round, not only for those three D-days in July. All of this is possible largely thanks to our friendly business relations and a shared love for music among the parties involved. The festival almost never generates any profit, and in the rare cases when it does, any surplus is used up to keep the machine going. Each year, right after the visitors leave the festival area in Tábor, our work on the next edition starts anew and isn’t over until the next July.
The individual cells of this festival organism are very closely tied to and dependent on one another. Apart from the production crew, bands and other artists, the festival works with many other partners, suppliers and service providers – both small and large, local and international – such as gear providers, bartenders, stallholders, partners, temp workers, volunteers, security staff, and many others.
And, most important of all, there is you – the Mighty Sounds attendees. You are the lifeblood of the festival and this whole thing could never work without you. In a difficult time like this, your support is more vital than ever. This is why we would like to ask those of you who have already purchased tickets for Mighty Sounds Vol. 16 to keep them. The funds from presale will help us to keep the festival alive past this critical stage, when we have already spent considerable amounts on advance payments for artists, promotion costs, rental fees, taxes, etc.
Despite the rescheduling, the presale for the 16th edition of Mighty Sounds remains open and tickets are still available. By buying tickets for next year (and holding on to those you already have), you will help increase the festival’s chances of living through this difficult time. Also please encourage your friends and families to get their tickets now rather than later. Another way to lend a helping hand is to support us some more here: https://www.mightysounds.cz/en/akce/dar.
We will properly thank you in July 2021 by throwing you the wildest, most epic party of the summer – three days and three nights of pure Mighty Madness.
If you have any ticket-related questions, email us at email@example.com. Please be patient – in these circumstances, it may take us a bit longer to reply. Thank you for bearing with us!
Mighty Sounds Vol. 16: A New Hope
We will keep you posted about any news and updates. In the meantime, please observe the safety precautions in place so that the pandemic soon becomes just a distant memory. Together we can make it!
Until then stay safe, keep your chin up, and remember that there are better days ahead.
Long live rock’n’roll!