- Not sure which ticket you want to buy? Check all types of tickets on sale now.
- Looking for the best parking option? Check parking possibilities for 2018.
- Looking for the best camping option? Check camping possibilities for 2018.
Do you want to buy the whole package for Mighty Sounds 2018 (festival tickets, transportation, accommodation) on one place? Try Festicket.com:
TICKET TYPES AND PRICES ON SALE NOW
– Early Bird tickets (46 €) – SOLD OUT
– 2. Edition of standard tickets (50 €) – SOLD OUT
– 3. Edition of standard tickets (58 €) – SOLD OUT
– 4. Edition of standard tickets (66 €) – on sale until sold (2000 tickets) out or till 12 July 2018
– 135 € – form above or GoOut– limited edition of 200 tickets available until they sell out
– backstage ticket allows you to visit both the festival and the backstage area, where there is a backstage bar (gives you a perfect opportunity to meet some of the bands!) and a separate parking and camping site with hygienic facilities that can be used for free; included in the price is also one hot meal for each festival day
– 16 € – car / van / bus – form above or GoOut– standard parking ticket, one price, regardless of the vehicle type or the length of stay
– 10 € – bike / motorcycle – form above or GoOut– one price regardless of the length of stay
– standard parking area is only for the parking of transportation vehicles and it is not possible to camp there. If you want to set up a tent next to your car, you will need to use the Parking Camp
CAMPING TICKET TYPES AND PRICES
CAMP VILLAGE DELUXE
– 22 € – form above or GoOut – limited edition of 500 tickets available until they sell out
– this ticket allows you to stay in a section of the camping site that has limited capacity and comes with above-standard services (like separate ceramic toilets and showers); please note that parking is not included
Parking Camp gives you the possibility to place your tent right next to your car, caravan or van. You are in fact buying designated space where a limited amount of people are allowed to stay. You may break down the price among you and your friends. Free access to container showers and ceramic toilets is included in the price; WiFi connection should be available (but is not guaranteed).
a) 115 € – form above or GoOut – Parking Camp for up to 5 persons (reserved space 10×4 m for one car and 5 people at maximum)
b) 185 € – form above or GoOut – Parking Camp for up to 9 persons (reserved space 10×5 m for one vehicle and 9 people at maximum)
– 22 € – form above or GoOut – electricity for Parking Camp (electricity connection for your camping spot; you need to supply your own cables of 50 m; provided hook-up outlets are 230 V)
– pre-pitched FestiTents for a carefree overnight stay at Mighty Sounds Festival
– come to Mighty Sounds without dragging along your camping gear, queuing or fighting for a place. Select your FestiTent and we’ll get everything ready for your arrival.
– beesides comfortable tents, there is also the possibility to order additional camping necessities and services. Look up what you need and start your carefree Mighty Sounds weekend now.
- Check out prices and buy FestiTent Vouchers on the FestiTent website only.
– 340 € – form above or GoOut – accommodation in a comfortable, furnished canvas tent for max. 5 people
– luxurious camping possibility that offers accommodation in a separate camping site in comfortable, furnished tents. 24-hour reception is included in the price
I. ONLINE – MIGHTY SOUNDS E-SHOP
The easiest, cheapest and most customer-friendly way to purchase Mighty Sounds 2018 tickets is to use our e-shop. You can only pay by card and will receive your tickets in the form of an e-ticket.
II. TICKETING AGENCIES
All tickets are available in the form of an e-ticket through the Czech-based ticketing agency GoOut. Here you will get the very same prices as stated above.
All tickets in the form of en e-ticket plus transportation and accommodation offers.
c) AD Ticket
For German, Austrian and Swiss customers the easiest way to buy their electronic tickets is through AD Ticket, either directly on their webshop, or through the website of the agency. In Germany, standard, hardcopy tickets may be bought in one of the 2400 stationary outlets.
For customers from Poland the very best way to buy their tickets is through the ticketing agency JoyStore. The PLN ticket prices are in line with the prices shown above; however, a modest commission fee is added to the price.
All prices include the effective amount of VAT.