MIGHTY SOUNDS 2016 TICKET PRESALE
THE TICKETS CAN BE ORDERED AT THIS LINK.
TICKET TYPES AND PRICES
- I. STANDARD TICKETS
- - 40 EUR – SOLD OUT
- 46 EUR – limited edition of 2000 pcs available until they sell out or until April 30, 2016
- II. BACKSTAGE TICKETS
- - 115 EUR – limited edition of 200 tickets available until they sell out
, where there is a backstage bar (gives you a perfect opportunity to meet some of the bands!) and a separate parking and camping site that can be used for free; included in the price is also one hot meal for each festival day
- III. CAMP VILLAGE DELUXE
- - 16 EUR – limited edition of 500 tickets available until they sell out
- this ticket allows you to stay in a section of the camping site that has limited capacity and comes with above-standard services (like separate toilets and showers). Please note that parking is not included.
- IV. PARKING CAMP
- Parking Camp gives you the possibility to place your tent right next to your car, caravan or van. You are in fact buying designated space where you can put up a limited number of tents and where a limited amount of people are allowed to stay. You may break down the price among you and your friends. Three free shower coupons per person are included in the price, WiFi connection should be available (but is not guaranteed).
- - a) 75 EUR – car (reserved space 10x4 m for one car, 3 tents and 5 people at maximum)
- - b) 95 EUR – caravan (reserved space 10x4 m for one caravan and 5 people at maximum, electricity available – own cables needed!)
- c) 135 EUR – van (reserved space 10x4 m for one van, 4 tents and 9 people at maximum)
- I. ONLINE – MIGHTY SOUNDS E-SHOP
The easiest, cheapest and most customer-friendly way to purchase Mighty Sounds 2016 tickets is to use our e-shop at this link. You can only pay by card and will receive your tickets in the form of an e-ticket.
- II. TICKETING AGENCIES
- a) GoOut
All tickets are available in the form of an e-ticket through the Czech-based ticketing agency GoOut. Here you will get the very same prices as stated above.
- b) AD Ticket
For German, Austrian and Swiss customers the easiest way to buy their electronic tickets is through AD Ticket, either directly on their webshop, or through the website of the agency. In Germany, standard, hardcopy tickets may be bought in one of the 2400 stationary outlets. The ticket prices are in line with the prices shown above; however, a modest commission fee is added to the price.
- c) JoyStore
For customers from Poland the very best way to buy their tickets is through the ticketing agency JoyStore. The PLN ticket prices are in line with the prices shown above; however, a modest commission fee is added to the price.
All prices include the effective amount of VAT (15%).
- Terms and Conditions, customer service: Mon-Fri 10-16, email@example.com
- Vítek Černík (+420 776 244 568), Filip Vondrášek (+420 777 178 609)